Roger is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing with a proven track record of delivering consistent sales results by building long term beneficial relationships with both customers and staff. He ran a successful IT solutions, software and support business for 25 years before moving to the charity sector to use his skills and marketing expertise to help others.
A skilled marketer with an innate understanding of customer needs who leads and empowers others to make a difference in their organization. Committed to supporting the third sector, Roger spent the past 2 years at senior level with one of the UK’s leading charities and social enterprises. He has a passion for professional marketing and technology and their contribution to a socially aware, profitable and forward looking organization.
Key skills & experience
- Marketing and Marketing planning,
- Advice on image, branding and marketing collateral
- Digital marketing including web, blogs and social media,
- Developing a profitable social enterprise through 4P’s marketing,
- Sales coaching, relationship building and networking techniques.
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Branding and web site development for a church
- Sales skills workshop for an education charity
- Digital marketing and business development for the Jericho Foundation
- Marketing and sustainability planning for a charity supporting sufferers of ME and CFS