An experienced social entrepreneur, Sarah works with organisations that want to create strong, thriving, commercial social businesses that have genuine social impact. She brings capacity and capability to projects with Boards and Senior Leaders, adding value to strategy development, business planning and development and the operational roll out phase. As an experienced coach and mentor, Sarah brings a new perspective to the challenges organisations are wrestling with.
Key skills & experience
- Strategy Development
- Coaching and Mentoring of senior leaders and those aspiring to become so.
- Business Planning
- Business Development
- Change Management
- Colleague Engagement
- External Affairs – communications, media relations, political lobbying and campaigning
- An 18-month project to launch a £12m social impact fund.
- Launched the Fair by Design Poverty Premium campaign with the Barrow Cadbury Trust
- Led on the development and launch of the UK’s first social supermarket chain.
- A 12-month project, working with the Board and CEO to develop and launch a new strategy for the future of a large funding organisation
- Successfully delivered a £500k funding bid, followed by a two-year programme of operational delivery for an innovative community food network