Smriti is an experienced management consultant, advising on strategy in health and social care. She has a track record of successfully developing and delivering major change programmes, and a passion for making health and care more transparent and responsive.
Key skills & experience
- Developing strategies
- Cost modelling
- Business case development and evaluation
- Programme management;
- Leadership development, coaching, training and mentoring.
- Delivered workshops and one to one coaching to leaders in NHS and social care as part of large NHS England programme, to help the development of integrated care systems.
- Programme Director for learning disabilities, autism and mental health across six clinical commissioning groups and councils for the NHS South East London Sustainability & Transformation Partnership.
- London regional lead for personalisation with NHS England – designed and delivered regional support programme to roll-out personal health budgets.
- Produced business case, including detailed financial model, for and implemented new cross health and care ‘re-ablement’ service for Islington NHS and council.