Tanya is a Management Consultant and Executive Coach with extensive experience in strategic development, senior team and board development, charity governance and service delivery.
With over 20 years experience in the health and voluntary sectors, most recently as a charity Chief Executive, Tanya has a proven track record of strategic planning and delivery, developing and transforming services, growing statutory and voluntary income, developing teams and enhancing key commissioning relationships to ensure excellent partnership working and delivery.
Tanya has a clinical background as a Registered Nurse with an in depth knowledge of the health sector in the specialist field of palliative and end of life care. With a proven track record of developing and delivering quality services, whilst balancing business and commissioning expectations through a time of unprecedented change in the health and voluntary sectors.
Key skills & experience
- Executive coaching and development of senior teams
- Strategic development
- Board development and organisational governance
- Extensive experience of leading complex service development and service redesign in the health and voluntary sectors
- Leading and developing cross sector partnership working and collaboration
- Service scoping and recommendations for improving end of life care services at an acute hospital trust
- Senior Management Team development programme for a social care charity
- Executive coaching for individuals who hold a range of senior charity roles
- Community service review and re design for a Hospice to improve efficiency and service effectiveness
Tanya is a Trustee at Anglia Ruskin University Student Union, where she chairs the appointments and governance committee.