Eastside Primetimers has launched a regular new Management Briefing for social sector leaders, EP Insights, published every two months.
Each edition is focused around a big management topic of the day, making it accessible and relevant for managers and trustees of social sector organisations and including the genuine experiences of frontline leaders through interviews and think pieces. We aim for this to become a must-read so that together we can respond to and shape the management agenda of the future.
Drawing on more than 1,400 capacity-building assignments and the experiences of 120 Eastside Primetimers consultants located across the UK, our aim is to provide a sharply written and practical briefing for the busy social sector leader.
Strategy 101 (October 2018)
The first edition was released with a theme of ‘Strategy 101’, providing the latest thinking on how to develop and implement great strategies. Features include:
- Steve Ford talking about the development of Parkinson’s UK’s strategy
- Interviews with frontline leaders Delyth Morgan, Lindsey MacDonald and Chris Handy
- 6 graphics demonstrating why every charity needs a strategy in a rapidly changing environment
- Tips from EP consultant Alice Memminger on how to ensure your strategy stays relevant and flexible
- Our selection of the best resources and tools for the busy social sector leader
Can we help your organisation to make a step change? Please contact us now on 020 7250 8334 or at email@example.com to speak with one of our specialists.