Our sector is changing – fast. At Eastside Primetimers our mission is to help charities and social enterprises examine their strengths and weaknesses and develop their capacity, sustainability and impact. As a provider with more than 100 highly experienced consultants spread across the UK, Eastside Primetimers is uniquely placed to deliver.
We are available to assist not-for-profit organisations with their strategy, help them become more sustainable through income diversification, and to carry out organisational diagnostics to enable them to identify where they most need help. We also offer specialist services and advice on social investment and contract readiness; social impact and programme evaluation; General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) readiness; mergers and partnerships; and good governance and board recruitment. We have experience supporting both small and large organisations and across many service and cause areas, including health and social care, disabilities and mental health, sport and leisure trusts, housing, education, employment, justice and community organisations.
In addition to the direct work we do with organisations, we operate as a provider on a range of funded programmes:
- As a social investment advisor on the Access Reach Fund
- Evaluations, diagnostics and delivery projects under Reaching Communities
- Helping organisations improve impact management systems and processes as an approved provider for Access Impact
- Helping heritage organisations build capacity or develop strategies under the Heritage Lottery Fund’s Resilient Heritage programme
- Approved provider on the Big Lottery-funded Big Potential programme, helping organisations with investment and contract readiness
We also have a long and successful track record on past funded programmes:
- Central government programmes with the Department for Education and Department of Health
- Local authority funded projects with Suffolk County Council and Walsall Council
- Programmes funded by trusts such as the City Bridge Trust and Esmée Fairbairn Foundation
- Over 30 projects under the Local Sustainability Fund, run by the Big Lottery Fund on behalf of the Office for Civil Society
- Raising £16,220,879 in new contracts and investment for organisations as an approved provider for the Investment and Contract Readiness Fund ICRF
Through our Foundation we transfer knowledge gained from our work with larger charities to smaller and local community and volunteer organisations. Many of our consultants are trustees or board members working with a variety of organisations. This experience informs much of our work on effective governance and gives us a unique perspective on partnerships and collaborations in the sector.
Please contact us on 020 7250 8334 or email email@example.com to discuss how we can help your organisation make a transformational change by providing specialist advice and support.