Our sector is changing – fast. At Eastside Primetimers our mission is to help charities and social enterprises examine their strengths and weaknesses and develop their capacity, sustainability and impact. As a provider with more than 100 highly experienced consultants spread across the UK, Eastside Primetimers is uniquely placed to deliver.
We are available to assist not-for-profit organisations with their strategy, help them become more sustainable through income diversification, and to carry out organisational diagnostics to enable them to identify where they most need help. We also offer specialist services and advice on strategic planning; good governance; interims and recruitment; enterprise development, market research and social investment; social impact and programme evaluation; digital and data protection; and mergers and partnerships. We have experience supporting both small and large organisations and across many service and cause areas, including health and social care, heritage organisations, Public Service Mutuals (PSMs), disabilities and mental health, sport and leisure trusts, housing, education, employment, justice and community organisations.
In addition to the direct work we do with organisations, we operate as a provider on a range of funded programmes:
- As part of the GoMutual Consortium – formally appointed by the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport under the Mutual Support Programme 2.0. – we provide support to potential and existing Public Service Mutuals
- As an approved provider on the Forward Enterprise Fund
- As a provider for the Access Enterprise Development Programme
- As a social investment advisor on the Reach Fund
- Evaluations, diagnostics and delivery projects under Reaching Communities
- Helping heritage organisations build capacity or develop strategies under the National Lottery Heritage Fund’s (NLHF) Resilient Heritage grant scheme and the separate Architectural Heritage Fund.
- Specialist packages of support for Lloyds Bank Foundation-funded small charities
Please contact us on 020 7250 8334 or email email@example.com to discuss how we can help your organisation make a transformational change by providing specialist advice and support.