Eastside Primetimers provides professional advice and thought leadership around charity mergers and partnerships, which we believe can be crucial if the not-for-profit sector is to be effective and sustainable.
Our advisory service has been honed through more than 80 projects for charity mergers and housing association mergers, and we actively search for the best partners and complete deals efficiently.
Successful not-for-profit and charity mergers we have supported:
- The merger of Age Exchange into Community Integrated Care
- Evolve Housing + Support and Grenfell Housing and Training coming together to create the third largest homeless accommodation provider in London
- The merger of Oxford Deaf and Hard of Hearing Centre into Deaf Direct, facilitated with funding from the Big Potential Fund
- Raynaud’s and Scleroderma Association Trust and Scleroderma Society merging to becomeScleroderma and Raynaud’s UK (SRUK)
- We Are With You (previously Addaction) adding mental health services through the acquisition of KCA
- Disabled Living Foundation merging into Shaw Trust, to expand and develop their services
- Abbeycroft Leisure Trust, Anglia Community Leisure and South Suffolk Leisure merging to secure their leisure facilities for members
Charity merger roundtables
Alongside our direct consultancy services, we also host a series of regular, free roundtables exploring merger as a topic. These are closed events conducted under Chatham House rules which we aim to limit to around 20 chief executives, senior managers and trustees per session.
We believe that in light of continuing challenges in the sector, more management teams and boards should be in a position to better understand possible merger opportunities. Our roundtables are designed to be development sessions; they are a chance to learn from your peers and to discuss both the challenges and opportunities charity mergers can present. As leading experts in the sector, we at Eastside Primetimers can also share our unique experiences of the marketplace with you.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in attending a session.
Thought leadership on charity mergers
We have also produced a Good Merger Guide, a practical guide outlining the stages of merger, and the Good Merger Index, an annual first of its kind look at merger activity in the sector.
The Good Merger Guide
How can we help you?
Please contact us on 020 7250 8334 or email email@example.com to discuss how we can help your organisation make a transformational change by providing specialist advice and support.