Eastside Primetimers has developed a unique search service that locates the best possible partners for not-for-profit organisations and facilitates meetings with them.
Mergers and partnerships represent a great opportunity for not-for-profit sector organisations to diversify and grow in order to be fit for the future. We believe that it is essential to take a proactive approach to building great social businesses, including finding merger and partnership opportunities.
What does our service include?
- Facilitating meetings with the best possible partners
- Advising you on the best way to position your approach
- Representing you in the market, which starts with us gaining a robust understanding of your organisation
- Agreeing a brief with you – challenging and refining your thoughts – before using our database, networks and desktop sources to create a bespoke long list
- Honing this list down to a qualified shortlist of potential partners, using input from you and our specialist consultants
- Contacting the chief executives of the target organisations, to ensure a senior-level discussion takes place
- Arranging confidentiality agreements and introductory meetings, evaluating opportunities and carefully framing initial conversations
- Enabling discussions to proceed as quickly as possible to agreement in principle
Our successes include:
- Facilitating a Housing Association acquiring private sector lettings agencies and care businesses
- Creating social enterprise/housing association joint ventures to generate more training opportunities for young people
- Bringing together two homelessness accommodation providers in London, creating an organisation helping 2,000 people across eight boroughs
- Finding a merger partner for a domestic violence charity
- Finding a merger partner for a leading disability charity
- Researching and approaching the best social enterprise partner for a North East based charity
We have honed our service over more than 50 projects and are therefore able to advise clients on the best way to position their approach, lay the groundwork for a successful deal and can provide useful tips that can help overcome deal challenges.
How can we help you?
Please contact us on 020 7250 8334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help your organisation make a transformational change by providing specialist advice and support.