General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) introduced a legal duty for organisations that carry out some types of data processing to appoint a Data Protection Officer (DPO). Particularly for many small and medium charities and social enterprises, this can be a genuine resource challenge, so we have created a service where we can assign one of our specialist consultants to act in this capacity for your organisation on an ongoing basis.
This service includes:
- Regular security audits to ensure compliance and address potential problems
- The DPO acting as a point of contact between your organisation and the Information Commissioners Office (ICO)
- Professional advice on all data protection matters
- Keeping your informed on changes in data protection legislation
- Keeping records of all data processing activities
- Reviewing and negotiating your agreements/contracts with data processors
- Keeping your data subjects informed about how their data is being used, and coordinating their requests
- Coordinating your response to any data breaches
How can we help you?
Contact Dawn now on 020 7250 8334 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a conversation with our specialists.