We understand how important it is to make the most of evaluation opportunities, using these not just to meet funder requirements but as a catalyst to increase impact, for example by driving learning and performance improvement, culture and systems change, service user involvement, strategy, partnership and new business development.
Eastside Primetimers’ talent pool of over a hundred consultants includes specialists with knowledge of a range of methods spanning qualitative and quantitative approaches and process and impact evaluation and who understand how evaluation can support organisational development, enterprise and growth.
Monitoring and evaluation services we offer to charity and not for profit organisations
- draw up evaluation plans and specifications, linking these with your organisation’s strategic objectives and feeding into bids and funding applications
- map underpinning theories of change, informing evidence requirements
- identify evaluation tools and techniques that best suit your purposes
- explore opportunities for benchmarking
- undertake cost benefit analysis
- integrate evaluations of specific initiatives with ongoing work to strengthen impact measurement and management
- build internal capacity to manage, carry out and use evaluations
- draw out key messages from evaluation findings, linking these with policy agendas and investment opportunities.
Please contact us to find out more on how Eastside primetimers can help with on 020 7250 8334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a conversation with one of our team about how we can help you with evaluation, planning and impact.