At Eastside Primetimers we specialise in strategy-led governance reviews. If governance is about one thing it is about shaping an organisation’s strategy and seeing it delivered.
All skills audits should start with strategy. There are always complexities that need to be added in, but our governance consultants have the experience to know when and how.
Are these some of the challenges and issues facing your organisation?
- Our Board is not making enough of a contribution, especially to our strategy;
- Our Board doesn’t understand the sector in which we are operating and so its challenge is regularly off the mark;
- Our Board lacks diversity and the skills and knowledge we now need;
- Our Board is unsure how it measures up against the Governance Code for the sector;
- Our Board doesn’t act as a single, supportive Board, they only represent their own interests.
We have been helping organisations find solutions to their Governance problems for over a decade, using our in-depth knowledge of the sector and the challenges it faces to help leaders transform the lives of their beneficiaries.
The highest performing boards are diverse, with a good mix of skills and ways of attracting the best people. We specialise in bringing high level individuals with business or cross sector backgrounds onto Boards and have built up a network of over 300 high quality individuals who have first-hand experience of private, public and social sector boards. So whether you want to shape a new board, fill key roles or simply boost performance, we provide both the insight and the people to make it happen. Read about our recruitment and interims services and how we can help you make a change.
Who we have helped
- Governance reviews for the membership body Social Enterprise UK, the GLL Sports Foundation and SHAK (South Hampstead and Kilburn Community Partnership)
- Structuring and recruiting the entire new Board for Healthwatch Croydon
We also run regular roundtable sessions for charities and not-for-profit organisations, focusing on how best to manage your organisation’s trustee Board. Our roundtables provide a forum for 10 or so senior and experienced chief executives, senior managers, chairs and trustees to explore these issues and the solutions that work. These 1.5-2 hour event are designed to provide the space for ideas to be shared, under Chatham House rules.
How can we help you?
For more information, to discuss your options or if you would like to attend a roundtable, contact Brent Thomas on 020 7250 8337 or at email@example.com.