At Eastside Primetimers we understand that measuring and managing social impact is about much more than putting in new systems, frameworks and processes. It needs leadership, vision and clear communication.
More and more, not-for-profits are being challenged to evidence – and drive up – the impacts they achieve with their available resources. This challenge looks set to increase as impact investment gathers pace and technology enables new approaches to measurement.
We are pleased to have supported a range of organisations to strengthen their social impact assessment, both as an approved provider for the Impact Readiness Fund and as an integral part of our work on investment readiness and organisational transformation under programmes such as Big Potential. We have been an approved provider on the Access Impact Management Programme, working with five grantee organisations. Our strong pool of senior business and charity professionals means we can draw on expertise covering all the different dimensions of social impact measurement, backed by strong knowledge of funder and sector-specific requirements.
What does our service include?
We can support you at any stage of your impact measurement journey. For example, we can help you to:
- Develop a theory of change and prioritise what to measure
- Design and implement a social impact measurement and reporting framework that works across multiple programmes
- Supporting better use of financial information and finance skills in data interpretation to drive performance improvement
- Manage the changes involved in embedding effective use of data
- Tell your ‘social value’ story
How can we help you?
Please contact us on 020 7250 8334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a conversation with our consultants about how we can help you better manage, measure and demonstrate your impact.