We offer extensive experience helping social sector organisations with income generation and charity fundraising. This can mean growing trading income with a new enterprise, securing contracts or grants, or developing a fundraising strategy.
Our consultants bring a very broad range of skills and have helped organisations secure over £154 million in funding for social purposes. And in a post-COVID world, diversity in your income generation and charity fundraising is more important than ever.
How can we help?
- Trust and foundation strategy
- Developing fundraising propositions
- Income generation review
- Business model review
- Business plans for trading
- Advice on how to price services and understand your cost-base
- Bid writing and bid management
- Partnerships and consortia to develop joint bids
- Recruitment of fundraising or business development managers (interim or permanent)
- Recruitment of trustees with fundraising, business development or financial management expertise
How have we helped with income generation and charity fundraising?
Read about successful projects we have been involved with:
|With our support, Royal Association for Deaf people (RAD) won a £234k HMRC contract to make services more accessible|
|We supported Suffolk-based leisure trust Abbeycroft Leisure to diversify and grow new services worth £3.5m by working collaboratively with an academy school in Cambridgeshire|
|With our consultants, Active Luton developed a new Luton Integrated Wellbeing Service, improving physical and mental wellbeing in the city and raising £1.3m a year|
|We helped GP co-operative FCMS to develop a model to run NHS 111 helpline services across Lancashire and Cumbria, in partnership with the North West Ambulance Service, worth £2.3m|
How can we help you?
Please contact us on 020 7250 8334 or at email@example.com if you would like to arrange a discussion about your options.