Interim management in the social sector is on the increase. Charities and not-for-profit organisations are finding it to be an invaluable resource when managing a period of change or to fill unexpected skills gaps. As a successful social enterprise ourselves and a supplier of consultancy services to the not-for-profit sector, at Eastside Primetimers we understand that there are times when you will need some short-term senior expertise.
We have developed a network of high quality, experienced interim managers across the UK and can provide that expertise at short notice. After providing interim solutions for the charity and wider not-for-profit sector for over 10 years, we have seen the impact finding the right person for the role can have.
Why use an interim manager?
As well as traditional uses such as filling a gap in recruitment whilst you wait for your new employee to start, covering maternity or paternity leave or covering for sabbaticals or long-term sickness absence, you may also consider using an interim manager to:
- Manage a period of change in your organisation
- Get a new project or idea off the ground
- Tender for a contract
- Set up a collaboration, partnership or joint venture
- Manage the re-organisation of your departments or regions
- Deal with downsizing, merging, integration or acquisitions
What are the benefits of using an interim manager?
- You gain a wealth of knowledge and expertise to tackle a problem where there is no suitable professional resource in-house
- A new and objective point of view
- Interims can concentrate on the job in hand, as they won’t be distracted by day to day issues and office politics
- The long-lasting value of skills learnt – a good interim manager will ensure an effective transfer of skills to your team
- A cost-effective way of accessing experienced, high-calibre professionals who deliver a flexible recruitment option
How can we help you?
Contact Bernice at email@example.com or on 020 7250 8337 now to have a free consultation about whether an interim is right for you, to find a top quality interim manager or to discuss how to make the best of an interim appointment.