Interim Management is a great option for organisations who need senior level talent but also want flexibility. As a successful social enterprise ourselves and a supplier of consultancy services to the not-for-profit sector, at Eastside Primetimers we understand that there are times when you will need some short-term senior expertise.
We have a growing network of high quality, experienced Interim Managers across the UK and can provide that expertise at short notice and after providing interim solutions for the charity and wider not-for-profit sector for over 15 years, we have seen the impact finding the right person for the role can have.
Why bring in an Interim Manager?
As well as traditional uses such as filling a gap in recruitment whilst you wait for your new employee to start, covering maternity or paternity leave or covering for sabbaticals or long-term sickness absence, you may also consider using an interim manager to:
- Manage a period of change in your organisation
- Get a new project or idea off the ground
- Tender for a contract
- Set up a collaboration, partnership or joint venture
- Manage the re-organisation of your departments or regions
- Deal with downsizing, merging, integration or acquisitions
What are the benefits of working with an Interim Manager?
- You gain a wealth of knowledge and expertise to tackle a problem where there is no suitable professional resource in-house
- A new and objective point of view
- Interim Managers can concentrate on the job in hand, as they won’t be distracted by day to day issues and office politics
- The long-lasting value of skills learnt – a good Interim Manager will ensure an effective transfer of skills to your team
- There are no hidden costs – you only pay for the days an Interim Manager works, so this can be a cost-effective way of accessing experienced, high-calibre professionals who deliver a flexible recruitment option
How can we help you?
Contact Bernice at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7250 8337 now to have a free consultation about whether an Interim Manager is right for you, to find a top quality Interim Manager or to discuss how to make the best of an Interim appointment.