Eastside Primetimers provides market research and analysis services on a wide range of projects, either as a stand-alone project or as a component of one of our other services. It is vital for charities and other not-for-profit organisations to understand the market they are operating in, competitor offers, how best to meet the needs of target beneficiaries and commissioners and how to scan the horizon to understand what could be emerging in the future.
How can we help?
- Research into business models (e.g. for enterprise ideas, new strategies, diversification of service offers)
- Primary market research with users and stakeholders via focus groups, in depth interviews, workshops and surveys, and analysis of commissioned research results or existing data sets
- Competitor analysis, including secret shopping and desk research into service offers, prices, costs and working practices
- Commissioner insight and contract opportunities
- Horizon scanning to assist organisations to effectively plan for the future
Who have we helped?
- Bid development, market research and briefing paper on models for a creative workspace, commissioned by a local authority
- A review of working practices and flexible working for a housing association
- Competitor analysis and market research for a social care provider in the North West
- Secret shopping of competing services for a social enterprise in the youth sector
- Research into social investment for building purchase/refurbishment for a homelessness charity in the South East
- A market research report and horizon scan of commissioning opportunities for a mental health charity in the West Midlands
How can we help you?
Contact Dawn now on 020 7250 8334 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a conversation with our specialists.