Eastside Primetimers offers specialist executive search and recruitment services for charities and other not-for-profit organisations. With a substantial record of appointing to leadership roles on a permanent basis for a wide variety of social sector organisations, and as a social sector organisation ourselves, we have a genuine understanding of the not for profit sector and of the staffing issues you face.
We have been helping organisations find solutions to their recruitment needs, resourcing issues and skill gaps for many years, using our in-depth knowledge of the sector and our extensive networks to help leaders transform their fortunes and the lives of their beneficiaries.
Why work with Eastside Primetimers?
- We are charity sector specialists and work exclusively within the not-for-profit sector
- We are knowledgeable and experienced with a strong track record of success built up over hundreds of permanent, interim, consultancy and board recruitment assignments over the last 15 years
- We have an extensive network of senior level talent which we continually nurture and grow
- Our approach is fully inclusive, reaching a diverse range of potential candidates and searches can be tailored to under-represented groups
- We are creative and determined, which is the exact combination of skills that is needed. We undertake a fresh desk approach with every assignment, whilst also leveraging our extensive networks and the knowledge of our highly regarded expert consultants
- We offer support and feedback to candidates throughout the recruitment process so that they also receive an excellent service
Diversity and our approach
We ensure that our approach is fully inclusive and reaches a diverse range of potential candidates. We use Applied’s Job Description Analysis Tool, which is focused on improving the inclusivity and conversion rates of the job description/spec such that a richly diverse set of candidates apply (or are not turned away as a result of reading the description).
We are proud to support the Show the Salary campaign and have signed the pledge to show the salary in role advertisements. Research shows that by advertising the salary for a role it helps improve application rates from people from under-represented groups as increasing the salary rate they are offered for a role, which will support closing the salary gap.
Our executive search approach includes a targeted search campaign utilising multiple networks as well as a mix of social media and job board advertising. We have found this method to reach a far more diverse pool of candidates that advertising alone would do and have had great results recruiting candidates from under-represented groups using these methods.
Bernice Rook, our Director of Recruitment and Membership, heads up our recruitment service. Bernice specialises in the human side of organisations and has a wealth of recruitment, search and selection experience. She advises on staffing and resourcing issues, board appointments and permanent and interim recruitment. Having gained a master’s degree in Occupational Psychology, Bernice has helped all kinds of businesses to identify gaps and weaknesses in their executive teams and used her extensive experience of leadership resourcing and recruitment to source and secure the right candidates for them.
Paul Venning is our lead consultant. He has an impressive track record and wealth of experience in executive search and human resources consultancy. His primary focus has been on recruitment, retention, organisational design, benchmarking and development of key talent.
Paul and Bernice may be assisted by our in-house research team or other experienced recruitment consultants depending on the requirements of the role.
How can we help you?
For more information or to discuss your resourcing needs or recruitment options, contact Bernice on 07973141178 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.