Interim Management is a great recruitment option for charities and other not-for-profit organisations who need senior level talent at short notice but also want flexibility.
Via our selective network of high quality, experienced Interim Managers across the UK we can provide that expertise within a few days. With a substantial record of appointing to leadership roles on an interim basis, we have seen the impact finding the right person for the role can have.
Why bring in an Interim Manager?
As well as traditional uses such as filling a gap in recruitment whilst you wait for your new employee to start, covering maternity/paternity leave or covering for sabbaticals or long-term sickness absence, you may also consider bringing in an interim manager to:
- Manage a period of change in your organisation
- Bring in new skills/experience/expertise on a flexible basis
- Get a new project or idea off the ground
- Tender for a contract, write a bid or implement a new contract quickly
- Manage a re-organisation or restructure
- Project manage a merger or partnership
What are the benefits of working with an Interim Manager?
- You gain a wealth of knowledge and expertise to tackle a problem where there is no suitable professional resource in-house
- A new and objective point of view
- Interim Managers can concentrate on the job in hand, as they won’t be distracted by day to day issues and office politics
- The long-lasting value of skills learnt – a good Interim Manager will ensure an effective transfer of skills to your team
- There are no hidden costs – you only pay for the days an Interim Manager works, so this can be a cost-effective way of accessing experienced, high-calibre professionals who deliver a flexible recruitment option
Why choose Eastside Primetimers?
- We are charity sector specialists and work exclusively within the not for profit sector
- We are knowledgeable and experienced with a strong track record of success built up over hundreds of permanent, interim, consultancy and board recruitment assignments over the last 15 years
- We have an extensive network of senior level talent which we continually nurture and grow
- We are creative and determined, which is the exact combination of skills that is needed. We undertake a fresh desk approach with every assignment as each role is different, whilst also leveraging our extensive networks.
- We are sensibly priced
How can we help you?
For more information or to discuss your resourcing needs or recruitment options, contact Bernice Rook on 07973 141 178 or at email@example.com.