Charity Interim Management is a great recruitment option for charity and not-for-profit organisations who need senior level talent but also want flexibility. As a successful social enterprise ourselves and a supplier of consultancy services to the not-for-profit sector, at Eastside Primetimers we understand that there are times when you will need some short-term senior expertise.
With our selective network of high quality, experienced Interim Managers across the UK we can provide that expertise at short notice. After providing interim solutions for the charity and wider not-for-profit sector for over 15 years, we have seen the impact finding the right person for the role can have.
Why bring in an Interim Manager?
As well as traditional uses such as filling a gap in recruitment whilst you wait for your new employee to start, covering maternity or paternity leave or covering for sabbaticals or long-term sickness absence, you may also consider using charity interim management to:
- Manage a period of change in your organisation
- Get a new project or idea off the ground
- Tender for a contract or write a bid
- Set up a collaboration, partnership or joint venture
- Manage the re-organisation of your departments or regions
- Deal with downsizing, merging, integration or acquisitions
What are the benefits of working with an Interim Manager?
- You gain a wealth of knowledge and expertise to tackle a problem where there is no suitable professional resource in-house
- A new and objective point of view
- Interim Managers can concentrate on the job in hand, as they won’t be distracted by day to day issues and office politics
- The long-lasting value of skills learnt – a good Interim Manager will ensure an effective transfer of skills to your team
- There are no hidden costs – you only pay for the days an Interim Manager works, so this can be a cost-effective way of accessing experienced, high-calibre professionals who deliver a flexible recruitment option
Why choose Eastside Primetimers?
- We are charity sector specialists
- We are creative and determined
- We don’t just rely on our talent pool of individuals who we know – we will make contact with any network that is likely to bear fruit
- We have a track record of success
- We are sensibly priced
Our talent pool
We have a wide variety and depth and breadth of skilled and experienced Interims within our talent pool of Interim Mangers. Interim roles we typically fill include; CEO, Senior Manager or Director levels roles in Finance, Fundraising, Marketing, HR, Operations, Project Management, Bid Writing Lead, Merger & Partnership, Enterprise Development.
How can we help you?
For more information or to discuss your resourcing needs or recruitment options, contact Bernice Rook on 020 7250 8337 or at email@example.com.