Eastside Primetimers provides a full social enterprise and charity strategy service that is adapted to your business model, the size of your organisation, how long your organisation has been operating and your external environment. We believe that strategic planning is crucial to the long-term success of any not-for-profit organisation and that strategy development is a continuous process. Additionally, we specialise in strategy-led governance reviews, because governance is crucial in shaping an organisation’s strategic planning and implementation.
We don’t subscribe to a rigid process and are flexible in our approach, but we do strongly recommend that these features are included in a good strategic planning process:
- Input from staff, trustees, volunteers and other stakeholders such as service users and partners
- Horizon scanning in order to understand what’s happening now in the external environment and what could be emerging in the future
- Comprehensive Organisational Strengths Review to identify internal strengths and weaknesses
- Review or development of organisational vision, mission and Theory of Change
- Development of strategic options supported by robust research and financial modelling
- Development of organisational goals over an agreed timeframe which are realistic and achievable
- Identification of strategies for achieving the identified goals
- Agreement to success measures/KPIs and how you will measure progress
- Review of risks to achieving the plan and agree mitigations
- Development of a financial plan that mirrors the strategic plan
Following the development of a strategic plan, you may find yourself with a range of actions to be implemented to meet your new strategy. Eastside Primetimers can support your implementation including:
- Annual planning and annual reviews
- Marketing and communications plans
- Income generation strategies
- Earned income feasibility studies and business plans
- Fundraising plans
- Merger advice and facilitation
- IT/digital planning
- Organisational restructures to align staff teams with the new strategy
- Governance reviews, skills audits, recruitment and performance reviews
- Facilitation of meetings
- Impact and social value measurement and management
We will provide you with a Project Lead who will manage your relationship with us from start to finish and handle any issues that arise. The Project Lead will call on consultants within our membership to ensure you have the expertise your organisation needs to develop a strategy that works for you. We have strategy experts based across the country so you can have a consultant who understands your local context.
How can we help you?
If you’d like to discuss your strategy, please call now on 0207 250 8334 or email email@example.com to arrange a conversation with one of our strategy team.