We believe that strategic planning is crucial to the long-term success of any charity or not-for-profit organisation. We don’t subscribe to a rigid process, but we do strongly recommend that these features are included in good a strategy plan.
Good Strategic Planning Features:
- Involvement from staff, trustees, volunteers and other stakeholders such as service users and partners
- Review of the external environment and internal strengths and weaknesses
- Review of vision, mission and Theory of Change
- Development of organisational goals over 3-5 years which are realistic and achievable
- Identification of strategies for achieving the identified goals
- Development of success measures/KPIs
- Review of risks to achieving the plan and mitigations
- Development of a 3-5 year financial plan that mirrors the written strategic plan
- Development of a performance report to track progress
Eastside Primetimers provides a full strategic planning service covering all the points above that is adapted to your business model, the size of your organisation, how long your organisation has been operating and the external environment you operate within. We will provide you with a Project Lead who will manage your relationship with us from start to finish and handle any issues that arise. The Project Lead will call on experts within our membership to ensure the best people for your organisation develop a strategy that works for you. We have strategic planning experts based across the country so you can have a consultant who is local to you.
Following the development of a strategic plan, you may find yourself with a range of actions to be implemented to meet your new strategic goals.
We provide strategic planning support in a range of areas:
- Annual planning and review
- Marketing and communications plans
- Income generation ideas, feasibility studies and business plans
- Merger advice and facilitation
- IT/digital planning
- Organisational restructures to align staff teams with goals of new strategy
- Board training, away days, and recruitment
- Facilitation of meetings
- Impact and social value measurement and management
If you’d like to discuss your strategy, please call now on 0207 250 8334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a conversation with one of our specialists.