On September 10th from 10.45am to 4pm, Homeless Link are holding a conference with Social Investment Business and School for Social Entrepreneurs. This is a one-day conference sharing the learning and good practice gained from the Enterprise Development Programme, which Eastside Primetimers works on as a provider. The event is suitable for organisations at all stages of enterprise development.
Join us to celebrate the completion of the Enterprise Development Programme pilot year and benefit from the learning and exciting examples of good practice that have emerged. Launched in September 2018, this five year £40m programme provides financial and business support to homeless organisations exploring new enterprise models to diversify their income through trading.
This conference will:
- provide the opportunity to hear from inspiring speakers sharing experience and ideas from successful enterprises
- allow you to network with other Homeless Link members developing Social Enterprises across England
- offer a choice of workshops covering topics including:
- generating new enterprise ideas
- supporting employees with lived experience
- thinking like a business and building corporate partnerships
- governance and company structure
The Enterprise Development Programme is funded by Access – The Foundation for Social Investment and managed by a coalition of partners including Homeless Link.
Catering will be provided by social enterprise Good Measure.
Who is this event for?
Charities or Social Enterprises working in homelessness that want to become financially resilient by developing trading and enterprise, or wanting to further develop an existing venture further.
Venue: Toynbee Hall, 28 Commercial Street, London, E1 6LS
Cost £25. Read on Homeless Link for more information and to sign up.